10 Signs Your Body Has Too Much Estrogen And How To Start Flushing it Out Immediately
Estrogen dominance is very common and you need to be aware of what causes it and how to put it under control.
Here are the ten main symptoms for estrogen dominance:
4. Bad PMS (headaches, breast tenderness/swelling and mood swings)
10. Abnormal menstrual periods
Follow these simple steps in order to improve your situation:
Step 1: Eliminate Xenoestrogens
Due to the exposure of dangerous chemicals nowadays like, for example, xenoestrogen we recommend avoiding these main offenders:
- Dryer sheets
- Plastic water bottles
- Tap water
- Cosmetics, makeup, and toiletries
- Soy protein isolate
- Non-organic dairy, produce
- BPA cans
- Birth control pill
- Plastic Tupperware
Step 2: Efficient Elimination
You will definitely remove high estrogen with this step, and stop it from re-entering in your system in the case of chronic constipation.
Therefore, make sure your metabolism is functioning right. If it isn’t then:
- Drink at least 2 of water daily
- Consume foods that are rich in fibers
- Consume more veggies
- Drink, yogurt, tempeh, kefir, miso
- Add magnesium citrate or Triphala as a supplement in your nutrition
- In order to remove all of the toxins in your system you should:
- Do fitness or go to a spa
- Take deep breaths
- get some message
- Get rid of dead cells by using a dry skin brush
Step 3: Improve Liver Health and Estrogen Detoxification
If your liver is functioning right it could as well defeat dangerous estrogen levels. It converts it in milder in the first and into a water- soluble form in the second stage, removed through the urine mostly.
It is very important not to take drugs or alcohol or even processed foods.
To improve your liver you should:
- Drink plenty of filtrated water
- Avoid alcohol completely
- Each a real, whole-foods based diet
- Don’t go overboard with food
- Eat foods that support liver health, like kale, dandelion greens, beets, garlic etc.
- Take B-vitamins
- Supplement with botanicals that improve the function of the liver
Start taking care of yourself today and be aware of your estrogen levels at it may be an issue serious enough to give you much discomfort!
Read other related posts:
1. Menopausal Weight Gain: 4 Hormones Other Than Estrogen That Need Your Attention
2. Here Is What You Need to Do If You Experience Sleep Disorders, Brittle Nails, and Hair Loss!
3. This “HEALTHY” Drink Destroys Your Thyroid And Is Linked To Breast Cancer!
Source: Check These Things | The Hearty Soul | Natural Healthy Team