The Ultimate 7-Minute Full-Body Workout (Video)
January 18, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
The best part about this quick and effective workout is that you can do it from the comfort of your home. Since is only a matter of a few minutes, it will become your new favorite routine in no time.
This full mode of three-part exercises will help you tone and strengthen the muscles of your hands. Also this exercise mode, you will also strengthen the upper body.
For full detailed instructions, watch the video below!
Sumo Squat Side Kick
- Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart and turn your toes out. Lower into a squat, placing your hands on your hips.
- Lower into a squat, placing your hands on your hips.
- Stand up, shift the weight into your left leg, and lift your right leg off the floor. Kick your right leg out to the side, trying to get it parallel to the floor.
- Bring your leg back in and down, returning to the squat position. That’s one rep. Do as many as you can in 30 seconds, then repeat with your left leg for 30 seconds.
One Minute Bicycle Crunches
- You need to sit on your glutes with your body at a 45 degrees angle and now you need to put your hands behind your head.
- But you need to bring your left knee in towards your right elbow while straightening your right leg.
- Then you need to switch sides and then do the same movement on the other side to complete one rep.
Side Plank With Leg Lift
- Balance on the right hand and the outside edge of the right foot with the body in one straight line.
- Raise the left arm and leg in the air.
Plank With Knee Tap
- First, you need to start in a tabletop position and extend your legs behind you so you are balancing on your hands and toes and then your shoulders should be directly above your wrists and your feet should be together.
- Next, you need to keep your core engaged and maintain a straight line from head to toe.
- And then swing your right leg to the side and gently tap your toes on the ground and your right leg should be approximately 45 degrees from your left leg.
- Then you need to bring your right leg back to the center and now perform the movement with the left leg and then repeat these movements at a brisk pace for 30 seconds.