This is How to Get Slimmer Thighs
March 30, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you want to shape your buttocks, thighs, and legs, try these five simple but highly effective exercises.
This routine will help you get slimmer thighs in just one week. Remember that after each exercise you should do at least 15 minutes of cardiovascular training.
1. Frog kicks
- Lie on your back, extend your legs and bring your heels together.
- Next, bring your legs towards your belly, without separating your heels. Then do the reverse movement to the starting position. That’s a repeat.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Extend your feet with your toes pointing out.
- Begin to bend your knees, squatting as far as you can go.
- Push up through your heels, squeezing your inner thighs and glutes at the top.
- Complete 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Jump to the side and, while touching the balls of your feet to the ground, bring your opposite leg back.
- Immediately jump back in the other direction, continuing to alternate until you complete the reps.
- Perform between 25 and 50 repetitions in total.
Back kick squat
- Stand tall with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your elbows, with your palms forming fists.
- Now slowly lean down into a squat.
- Get back up and push your right leg out as if you were kicking something.
- Repeat the same process with the other leg.
- Complete 12 repetitions with each leg.
- Sit on the floor and bring your feet together at the soles of your feet.
- Support yourself with your hands on your ankles.
- From that position try to bring your knees as low as you can and then go up. You will simulate the flapping of a butterfly.
- Do this stretch for 1 minute.
Feel free to use hydrotherapy and massage to tighten your thighs. In this way, you will be able to increase blood flow and stimulate fat burning. Remember that you should massage your thighs daily with circular movements and that when you shower you should always alternate hot and cold.