This 7-Minute Workout Will Get You In Shape Fast
April 3, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
To complete this exercise program you will only need seven minutes. Although it may seem like a short time to be effective, it has helped many people achieve great results in a very short time.
These are the 7 exercises from this workout that you can try to get in the shape you’ve always wanted.
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Next, keep your hands by your ears instead of behind your head to avoid neck strain, and bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Next, lift your shoulders and upper back off the floor with your face pointing toward the ceiling, then exhale as you go as high as you can.
- Hold the position for a second, then inhale as you return to the starting position. This is a beneficial exercise for the upper abdomen.
You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides.
- In one motion, jump your feet to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that movement by jumping back to the starting position.
- Do 30 repetitions.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- First of all, you should lie on your right side with your legs extended and your feet and hips resting on the floor one on top of the other.
- Next, your right elbow should be directly under your shoulder, as per the illustration, then contract your core muscles and lift your hips and knees off the floor.
- You have to hold on as long as you can. And then return to the starting position. Then do the other side and repeat.
- Start by standing about two feet from a wall with your back against it.
- Slide your back down the wall until your hips and knees bend at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your shoulders, upper back, and back of your head against the wall.
- Both feet should be flat on the ground with your weight evenly distributed.
- Hold the position for the required time.
- Repetitions: 2 series of 15 seconds.