Most of us are not born with a firm butt and strong glutes. Our genetics has a lot to add up in this process. However, working out on a daily basis can change all this.
Practicing the right exercises can make you achieve your dream body in a very short period of time. In this process, consistency is the key. It won’t happen for one or two days, but believe or not it doesn’t take long for you to start seeing results if you’re really dedicated.
If you are one of those people who have the popular excuse of not having the time to hit the gym then we have the perfect workout plan for you.
This muscle group consists of three major muscles:
The gluteus maximus.
The gluteus medius.
The gluteus minimus.
All of these muscles work together to extend, abduct and rotate your hips. Just think of how involved they are in every complex movement you perform, from moving the body in all possible directions to climbing and running.
These exercises focus on all three groups to make that back looking amazing.
1. Weighted Bridge
1. Start by laying on the floor, with the knees bent, and the feet planted firmly on the floor.
2. Position your feet in a parallel position to the knees, a bit more than a hip’s width.
3. Place a light dumbbell or plate on your hips and lift them off the floor by tightening your glutes, thighs, and abs. Don’t use any heavy weight if you’re new to this exercise.
4. Slowly, lower down to the initial position, while the hips are still a bit above the floor.
5. Perform 3 sets each 15 times
1. Position your self in a standing with the hip’s width apart.
2. Step forward with your left leg and bend our knee at a 90° and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Now do the same with the other leg.
4. Perform 3 sets each 10-20 reps.
5. With time you can add dumbbells to intensify the exercise and increase results.
3. Squat Pulse
1. Stand up with your legs at hip’s width apart with your toes turned outward and your arms straight out in front of you.
2. As you squat down, keep your abs and glutes tight. It is important to keep your knees in line and your toes and back straight.
3. Hold this position and then raise and lower your butt as if you were bouncing. You can use dumbbells to intensify the exercise.
4. Perform 3 sets each 15 times.
4. Donkey Kicks
1. Get on all fours so that your hands are shoulder width apart and your knees are straight below your hips.
2. Bracing your abdomen and keeping your knee bent lift one leg up behind you until it is in line with your body and your foot is parallel to the ceiling.
3. Keep a 90-degree bend with your moving leg. 15 reps 3 sets
5.Donkey Kick/Fire Hydrant Combo
1. Start in the same position as for the donkey kick, on all fours with knees at hips width apart and bent at a 90 degrees angle.
2. Keeping the back straight, raise one thigh and bring it close to the chest, then open it outwards, keeping the thigh parallel to the floor.
3. Hold for few moments, then slowly return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
4. Perform 3 sets with 15 reps each.
Source: Gym Guider