Get Six-Pack Abs With These 4 Exercises
January 25, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Nicole Williams the dancer who taught Rihanna her moves for “Pour It Up,” demonstrates extremely effective exercises that are amazing if you’re looking to get your six-pack toned!
Follow Allure Pole Dance & Fitness Studio owner Nicole in these four killer moves for getting flat, sexy abs in these Tone Skincare gifs.
1. Scissor Kicks
Begin by lying down with your hands surrounded by your eyebrows behind you.
- Then lift both feet a few inches from the floor.
- Bring your right foot as close as possible to your chest.
- Next, start lowering your right foot while simultaneously lifting your left foot to cross the sides.
- Make sure you do not touch your heels to the floor to the end and do 30 reps, 15 on each leg.
2. Butt Raises
- Start by lying on your back with your feet in the air and the bottom of your legs toward the ceiling.
- Then keep your hands flat on the ground, squeeze the stomach and lift the hips from the floor, then lower your hips down with control.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times and do three sets.
3. Leg Straddles
- Start so that you sit on the floor with your feet stretched out in front of you and your legs together.
- Next, put your hands behind you on the sides and rely on the upper part of the body to a 45-degree angle.
- Lift up and separate the legs until you are in the position, and then slide your legs together while lowering them to the ground with control.
- Make three sets of 10 to 15 reps.
4. Double Crunch
- Begin by lying flat on your back with your feet stretched out in front of you and your hands on your side.
- Then, as you hide your abdominal muscles, lift your chest and wig in your knees so that the upper body and lower body will face over the hips.
- Then slowly return to the starting position, ensuring that your shoulders and heels meet the terrain at the same time.
- Repeat this 10 times and do three sets.