Effective Workout to Tighten Your Muscles, Relax Your Body, and Reduce Belly Fat!
January 12, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Did you know that yoga exercises will not only keep your body strong and flexible but also can prevent illnesses connected with the lungs?
That means we need to implement yoga in our lifestyles now more than ever!
In today’s article, we present to you exercises that will teach you how to breathe correctly and develop your lungs. Let’s fill our bodies with positive and healthy energy.
Before we start just to mention, you can make these exercises before a weight training workout or be the main workout itself, depending on your fitness level.
- Lie face down in a push-up position. Keep your palms on the floor next to your shoulders and your feet flexed with the bottoms of your toes on the floor.
- Take a deep breath and press up into a pushup. Your body should make a straight line from your heels to the top of your head.
- Draw your navel toward your spine and tighten your buttocks. Look at the floor to keep your head in a neutral position and breathe normally.
- Hold for at least 10 seconds and lower yourself back to the floor.
#2 Side Plank
- To start this exercise you need to lay down on your side so that only your forearm and the side of your foot are touching the ground and then to make your body into a straight line (side plank position).
- Then you need to bend at the waist and lower your hip towards the ground and then back up again and next to repeat for the desired amount of repetitions and then switch sides.
#3 Side Plank and Rotate
- Lie on the right side with your right legs and lift up with your right hand so that your body forms a diagonal line.
- Leave the left hand on the hip and turn the stomach and hold for 60 seconds.
- If you can not reach 60 seconds, hold for 5 to 10 seconds and rest for 5; continue for 1 minute, but make sure your hips and knees stay out of the floor.
- This exercise is good because V-ups work on your upper and lower abdominal muscles and first you need to lie flat on the floor and keep your arms at the ears.
- Next, you need to keep your legs straight lift your legs off the ground and raise your upper body to form a V shape from your body and then bring your arms to reach your toes without bending your knees.
- You need to return back to hollow position. Follow 50 reps of the exercise.
#5 Scissor Crunches
- First, you need to lie face up on the floor with your legs extended over your hips, then toes pointed and hands behind your head, and then you need to open your legs into a straddle position.
- And then open it only as wide as you can go without allowing your lower back to arch.
- Next, you need to use your inner-thigh muscles to bring your legs together and then to continue squeezing your inner thighs as you cross your lead leg over your right.
- And you need to lift your head and shoulders off the floor and then lower your head to the floor as you return to your straddle position. Then repeat the move, alternating your lead leg.
#6 Oblique V-Up
- Lie flat on your right side with legs together and slightly forward.
- Put your right arm on the mat and your left hand behind your head.
- Crunch up in a V, getting up on your hip and butt.
- Keep your legs straight.
#7 Hip Raise
- Lay down on the ground with your palms facing down and your feet static on the floor.
- Lift your body by using your feet and hips. Repeat it 15 times.
#8 Double Knee Lift (chair)
- Pull knees toward chest as you crunch upper body forward using abs, not arms.
- Lower feet almost to floor, but don’t let them touch until the end of the set.