8 Exercises That You Can do in 10 Minutes to Lose Belly Fat
February 5, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you are determined to get the perfect stomach, you should make sacrifices. Аnd say goodbye to sweets, ice cream, burgers, or pizzas. What you need to focus on is just green leafy vegetables and fiber-rich foods, because this is the only way to reduce your waist.
1. The Roll
- Lie on a mat and keep the legs straightened up upwards.
- The hands should be kept on the sides. Bring the legs down slowly, making sure they are close to the mat.
- Pull the knees into the chest, go up again, and repeat for half a minute.
- You need to start with your legs wider than hip-width apart with your right toes pointing forward.
- Then your left foot turned out and you need to hold the kettlebell in your right hand.
- Extend your right arm straight above your head and your right arm should be extended.
- Next, hold the kettlebell straight above you for the duration of the exercise and you need to bend your left knee.
- Lean over to the left while keeping your chest open and facing forward and reach for the floor in front of your left foot with your left hand until your arms are in a vertical line.
- Finally, you need to return to a standing position, lower your left arm by your side and repeat this 8-10 times and then switch sides.
3. Starfish Crunch
- Put the legs apart from the arms while lying on the mat.
- Keep the arms above the head.
- Touch the foot with the opposite hand and repeat for half a minute.
4. Mountain Climbers
- For this exercise, you need to get into the plank position.
- Bring your left knee toward your chest you need to put it back.
- Then pull your right knee toward your chest, replicating the look of a climbing motion.
5. Russian Twists
- Sit down on the floor, lift your legs and back as much as you can.
- With your arms spread forward, turn to one side of the body and then to the next.
6. Spiderman Planks
- First, you need to start in a standard plank position, palms planted firmly on the ground.
- Maintain a straight line from your shoulders to your heels by engaging your core muscles.
- Next, your feet should be hip-width apart and then you need to lift your right leg two or three inches off the ground and bring your right knee towards your right elbow while keeping your hips as stable as possible.
- So, you need to return your right leg back to the ground and repeat on the left side.
7. Single Leg Drops
- Lie on the back with the arms placed to the sides.
- Raise the legs to the ceiling and then drop one leg down, making sure it doesn’t touch the ground.
- Then, drop the other leg down. Do this for half a minute.
8. Flutter Kicks
- As you lay on the ground place your palms down and lift your legs up one after the other.
- When you lower your legs make sure you don’t touch the ground.