Squats are great exercise, but nice is time to take your workouts a step further and include 8 specific exercises that guarantee you better results and in a shorter period of time.
For your workouts to be successful, do 3 sets of 15 reps for each exercise. For those who include moving one and then another leg, do 15 of one leg, then 15 on the other – it’s one set.
1. Single-Leg Deadlift With Kettlebell
-First, you need to hold a 20 pounds kettlebell in your left hand and lift your right foot slightly off the ground, so this is the starting position.
-Then keep your back straight, lean your entire upper body forward. Then raise your right leg and maintain your right leg in line with your body. Remember that the kettlebell should be closer to the floor.
-And next with your back straight, return to the starting position. So, at this time one rep is done. And if you want to make this exercise more challenging, don’t touch the floor with your right leg as you go through your reps.
-You need to do 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg.
2. Curtsy Lunges
-First stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands together at the chest level, so this is the starting position.
-Then keep your hips square, cross your left leg behind you. Next step backward as you lower your left knee toward the floor and your right knee should remain directly above your right ankle.
-You need to do pause for 2 seconds, then press into your right heel as you stand and return to the starting position.
-Do 3 sets of 15 reps on each side.
3. Hydrants With Leg Extension
-The starting position begins on all fours with your knees hip-width apart.
-Then lift your left knee on your left side and extend the left foot straight out to the side.
-Next, you need to pause for 2 seconds before you bend your knee again. And then bring your leg back to starting position.
-Make 3 sets of 20 reps on each side.
This Keto Challenge is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month.
You’ll get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own.
Nothing is left to chance. Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed!
-First, you need to stand in front of your bench or a chair and place your right foot in the center of the seat and with your hands, hold a barbell behind your head, right above the shoulders, so this is the starting position.
-Then step up onto the bench and bring your left knee forward and up.
-Next, you need to lower yourself back to the starting position, with the foot landing quietly. And then switch legs and repeat to complete one rep.
-You need to do 3 sets of 20 reps on each leg.
5. Bear Plank Leg Lifts
– The starting position begins in a plank position with your shoulders stacked above your wrists and bend both knees slightly, and then bend your right knee to 90 degrees.
– Next, with a flexed foot, squeeze your glutes. Then raise your right heel up toward the ceiling as high as you can.
– Then you need to pause for 2 seconds, then bring your right knee back to the starting position.
– You need to do 3 sets of 15 reps on each side.
6. Single leg glute bridge
– In this exercise, you start by lying on your back, knees bent, feet close to your butt. Straighten one leg, and squeezing those glutes, lift your hips and butt off the floor.
– Lower your butt until it’s hovering over the floor, and repeat without touching the ground. Make sure to switch legs!
8. Squat to sumo
– Because a wider stance will automatically emphasize hamstring and glute work, so you need to stand with your feet a step more than shoulder width apart and then you need to utilize the weight of a barbell or dumbbells.
– And if you want to make the exercise more difficult, tighten your abs and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
– Next, you need to slowly stand back up and then you need to repeat for two sets of 10 squats each.