7 Exercises That Will Tone Your Abs Butt and Thighs at the Same Time
January 30, 2022 | Uncategorized | No Comments|
These seven exercises that we’ve put together target the glutes and hamstrings. They might be more intense than your usual exercise routine but they’ll give you a fitter, firmer butt after a few weeks’ time.
- Lie on the side, legs stacked and knees bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Use your top arm to steady your frame. Now, engage your abs by pulling the belly in to help you stabilize the spine and pelvis.
- Raise the upper knee as high as you can, but don’t move the lower leg off the floor.
- Pause and get back to the starting position.
Do 20 reps on each side.
TAKE THE STAIRS
- If you want firm buttocks this can be very effective.
- You can build up to doing two steps at a time.
- To keep your muscles long and lean stretch your legs when you get to the top.
- Start the exercises standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Then step forward with one leg and flex your knees until your rear knee nearly touches the floor.
- After that, bring your body back.
Switch legs and Repeat it 20 times
- Lay down on the ground with your palms facing down and your feet static on the floor.
- Lif your body by using your feet and hips.
Hold for 2 seconds, lower down slowly, and repeat 8 to 12 times.
- Start on all fours, but support your body using your elbows.
- Lift and extend one leg as high as you can and hold it in the air for 10 seconds.
- After that repeat the exercise with the other leg.
Complete 20 reps on each leg for 4-5 sets.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
- Your toes should be slightly pointed out, and your hands should be on your hips or in front of you.
- Slowly push your hips back into a sitting position while bending your knees.
- Avoid driving your knees forward and instead focus on hinging your hips back, as if you’re sitting in a chair.
- Then, hold the position for 2–3 seconds and slowly lift back up into the starting position.
Perform 8–12 reps for 2–3 sets.
- Push into your heel to lift the body and concentrate all your weight on your stepping leg.
- Lower down gently, barely touching the toes of your other leg to the ground.
- If you take it slow and concentrate on the working leg, you’ll really feel this move.