7 Day Workout Plan For Beginners
January 25, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
As the new year kicks off, there is no better time to start working out and make your best and healthiest year. You’ve probably heard the phrase “every beginning is hard.” Well, it doesn’t have to be the case when starting with your new fitness goals.
We’ve made a workout plan that is perfect for beginners and all you have to do is be consistent. We are offering you a 5-exercises plan that you should perform every morning during the period of 7 days. After you are finished take a break for one day and repeat the program.
1. Crunches Knee to Elbow
- Lay down on the ground with your hands touching your head and the elbows on the sides.
- Now, one foot after the other is bent, and pressure is placed on the abdominal area.
Perform 2 sets of 30 reps (15 reps on each side).
- First, you need to lay down on the floor with extended arms behind your head.
- Your feet need to be together, and your toes pointed toward the ceiling.
- Next, start lifting your legs up and at the same time raises your upper body off the floor and reach for your toes.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles and hold the position for several seconds.
- Then bring your body back to the starting position.
Return back to starting position and follow 10 reps.
3. Flutter Kick
- Lay down on your back and place your hands behind your head.
- Then slowly lift one leg after the other and feel the pressure on the abdominal area.
- One kick with each leg constitutes one rep.
Perform 2 sets of 15 reps.
4. Plank Knee to Elbow
- As you place your arms and feet on the floor, move your legs as you were climbing atop while keeping your hands fixed on the ground.
- Switch legs and make additional repetitions with the opposite side too.
- The exercise needs to be performed for a period of 30 seconds per side.
5. Jumping Jacks
- Keep the knees slightly bent and land softly on the balls of your feet.
- Engage your core and glutes and maintain your knees in line with your hips and feet.
- Keep your arms extended and your elbows lose during the entire exercise and maintain a steady and smooth breathing pattern.
Follow 15 to 20 reps.