10 Workout to get abs of steel in less than 20 minutes
February 2, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Exercising regularly is a key element to losing weight and getting into shape. Apart from having a well-balanced diet you should definitely find some time for yourself and build that body that you’ve always wanted.
In today’s article, we present to you 10 exercises that you can do at home and still achieve great results as going to the gym.
The best way is to find a particular time in the day and make the exercise a routine. Overall it won’t take you much time but in a matter of weeks, you will see the changes.
1. Hollow Rocks
- To do this exercise first you need to lie straight on the floor and lift your upper body off the ground and then you need to keep your arms straight above your head toes pointed away and then bring your back in a slightly curved position.
- Next, think you need to do is to start rocking your body back and forth with your abs engaged and maintain your body in hollow form don’t raise your legs too high and use your lower back to keep the movement going.
- You need to follow 50 moves.
2. Russian Twists
- Lie on the floor with your knees bent and then you need to lift your upper body to form your body into a V shape.
- Then bring your arms in front of you and make sure your hands are perpendicular to your torso.
- Next, you need to twist your torso to right and bring your arms parallel to the floor and hold the position to 1 to 2 seconds and return back to starting position.
- Then you need to repeat the move on the other side and follow 50 reps.
3. V- Ups
- This exercise is good because V-ups work on your upper and lower abdominal muscles and first you need to lie flat on the floor and keep your arms at the ears.
- Next, you need to keep your legs straight lift your legs off the ground and raise your upper body to form a V shape from your body and then bring your arms to reach your toes without bending your knees.
- You need to return back to a hollow position.
- Follow 50 reps of the exercise.
4. Bicycle V-Ups
- Begin the exercise by bringing your body in hollow form with legs straight in front of you and arms behind you.
- Then you need to bring your left leg and upper body to the floor at a 45-degree angle.
- Try to touch your right and to your left foot with your leg straight and close to the torso.
- Next, you need to hold the left arm to the side for balance and then return to starting position and follow the move on another side.
- You need to follow 50 reps.
5. Extended Arm Plank
- Start in plank position. Slowly walk your hands out as far out as possible in front of you with hands still pointing forward.
- Hold yourself there with arms and back straight and butt down for 10 seconds.
- Walk your hands back into regular plank position. (10 reps)
- Start in a push-up position with hips centered and hands placed underneath the shoulders.
- Bring your left foot diagonally across to your right hand and then alternate by bringing your right foot to your left hand.
- This is one rep.
- Make sure to keep your butt down and squeeze your glutes and obliques as you do this. (50 reps)
- First, you need to stand straight on an exercise mat with your feet together.
- Then you need to bend your hips and bring your palms onto the floor to form a push-up position.
- Maintain the push–up position and keep your hands under your shoulders.
- Try to walk your feet up close to your hands then you need to make sure your hands and feet are straight while you engage your abs to walk feet up.
- Follow 30 reps.
8. Full Weighted Sit-Ups
- To start this exercise first you need to lie straight on the floor with your arms on the sides.
- You need to hold a weight in your hands close to your chest and then you need to lift your upper body for 4 seconds with your torso perpendicular to your legs.
- Next, you need to lower your upper body for 4 seconds back in starting position and then follow the movement for 1 minute.
9. Towel Knee Tucks
- Start in a push-up position with a towel under your feet on a smooth surface.
- Keep your core and glutes tight with hands positioned under your shoulders.
- Drag the feet on the towel towards your torso in a smooth, explosive movement.
- Bring your feet as far in towards your hands so that your final position is your knees bent underneath your torso, razing the elbows.
- Slide your feet back out into a push-up position. This is one rep. (50 reps)
- First, you need to lie on your belly and then engage your abs and extend your arms straight out in front of you.
- Next lift your legs, arms, and chest off the floor as high as you can.
- You need to extend the fingertips away from the toes and then lower the legs, arms, and chest to one inch above the ground and this completes one rep.