Have you heard about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for your hair? Unfiltered apple cider vinegar works great for your hair and scalp. It cleanses your hair, giving it more body and luster, and it also prevents hair-loss.
Apple cider vinegar relieves itchy scalp and eliminates dandruff by destroying any bacteria or fungi that clog hair follicles.
It is all thanks to the alpha-hydroxy, an active compound in this product, which is able to give you many benefits.
You just have to mix apple cider vinegar with lukewarm water and you will soon get astonishing results.
– It is a powerful dandruff removal
– It provides your hair with a nice shine
– Helps the removal of dead skin cells, which results with your hair growing healthy
– It neutralizes the pH levels of your hair follicles
– Removes build-up in hair
– Repairs you dry, flaky, and itchy scalp
– Treats clogged hair follicles caused by a bacterial infection which can create crusty flakes on the scalp which can lead to hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
Straight, fine, thin or short hair — Mix 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of warm water
Curly, thick or long hair — Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of warm water
Naturally kinky or thick hair — Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of warm water
Chemically straightened or treated hair — Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups of warm water
How often should you use this treatment?
Straight, fine, thin or short hair — Once a week
Wave, curly, thick or long hair — Once every 2 weeks
Naturally kinky or thick hair — Once every 6 to 8 weeks
Chemically straighten or treated hair — Once a month
Source: Healthy Food House