Most women have facial hair, but it is often very small amount and also they are light in color. However, sometimes it grows thick, dark, and coarse, it can be quite embarrassing. Also, if you have more facial hair than you feel comfortable with, you definitely want to get rid of it.
There are actually a few major causes for excess facial hair in women. It is usually triggered by a hormonal imbalance, genetics, or a kind of medical condition. And abnormal hair growth can be also caused by a condition known as hirsutism. PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome may also lead to increased hair growth.
Although there are many solutions to get rid of your facial hair, most of them do not provide permanent results.
For example, shaving, waxing, and bleaching are not the perfect hair removal methods. Namely, saving changes the structure of the hair. Plus, which woman wants to shave her face like a man?
Waxing is another option, but you will have to wait for a certain period for your facial hair to grow out enough. Additionally, laser hair removal is quite the costly solution for getting rid of your unwanted facial hair.
You can also use commercial hair removal cream. However, it is filled with harmful chemicals that can cause many side-effects, including skin irritation, redness, allergies, etc.
However, there are some natural solutions can help decrease your facial hair growth. But, we suggest consulting your doctor before you use any natural remedy.
Here Are 2 Natural Solutions to Get Rid of Your Facial Hair:
By using these methods every day, you can make the skin on your face smooth in only one month.
– Half a cup of milk
– 1 teaspoon of cream
– Half a cereal bowl of chickpea flour
– 1 heaping teaspoon of turmeric
The method of Preparation:
1. Mix the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture. You should use it as a facial mask.
2. Apply it on the part of your face with hair and then allow it to stay on for about 25 minutes.
3. Afterward, you should wipe it off against the grain of your hair and then rinse it off with warm water.
– A cereal bowl of yellow lentils
– 1 tablespoon of raw, organic honey
– A cereal bowl of potatoes (peeled and crushed)
– 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Put the lentils in a bowl with water and leave them to soak overnight.In the morning, they will be soft.
2. Next, you should extract the potato juice with a sieve. Then, press them through with a spoon. Afterward, add the lentils to the juice. You should also add the honey and lemon juice. Mix again.
3. Apply it on the part of your face with hair. Leave it to dry and rinse your face by using warm water.
The everyday use of these methods can help you get rid of your facial hair permanently.
You Also Might be Interested in:
Source: Daily Health Keeper