In today’s article, we present to you a new technique called stomach vacuuming. It actually represents a breathing exercise which is able to strengthen every muscle on your belly and furthermore activate your entire abdomen.
All you have to do is contract your belly and you will look thinner and get rid of the pain in your back as well!
This exercise is actually a breathing exercise medically known as abdominal drawing in the maneuver and is a combination of both Pilates and Yoga.
How to Do the Stomach Vacuum
- Roll on your back.
- Your knees should be bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Exhale with the highest intensity possible for you.
- Pull your belly button in, as if it is supposed to reach your spine.
- Stay in that position for 15 seconds.
- Try to keep this position until you can squeeze your tummy up to 60 minutes.
- Take small breaths whenever is necessary.
- Repeat the exercise 3 to 5 times.
Do this exercise in the morning and try to pull your belly in with big intensity. It’s advisable for you to be hungry at the time. Once you figure things out, you can try out new things like using a chair. You should still do minor workouts and stay away from junk food in order to get the best results. You should feel better in a matter of weeks.
Read other related posts:
Source: Steth News