11 Home remedies for your varicose veins
Varicose veins are a painful issue with men and women nowadays, even though they are more often noticed among men. By having varicose veins the circulation of your blood is hampered and your veins start to bulge. It is most commonly surgically removed, but they are also products that you can use in the fight against it.
It is recommended to eat chili peppers even by specialists due to their ability to keep the blood circulation running and improve the veins.
Even if you mind the heavy smell, garlic is recommended to be consumed on daily basis or even incorporated into a solution with alcohol which is applied to the affected areas.
Apple Cider Vinegar
All you have to do is soak a towel in ACV and apply it on your veiny legs. Do a gentle massage and that’s it! You will help your legs a lot.
It is known that Aloe Vera provides a cooling effect so therefore it can take your mind away from the pain. Apply some gel before sleeping and let it do its job.
We give you two recipes for treating varicose veins:
- Leafy Recipe: Take two liters of water, mint, chamomile leaves, and laurel. Boil them and leave the stand for five minutes. Then put the solution onto your veins. You can do a foot bath and apply baking soda on it for a bigger effect.
- Creamy Recipe: Prepare a mixture of Aloe Vera gel with carrots and ACV. Put it in a blender and mix until you get a thick paste. Leave the paste on your veins for half an hour and wash it off with cold water.
Other home remedies are:
1. Green Clay ointment
Mix some green clay and water until you get a paste. Then, add it on your legs and leave it for the night. Wash it off in the morning.
2. Immersion Baths
Fill your tub with some apple cider vinegar, sea salt and some water. Then soak your feet for 20 minutes. Do a massage to get the best results.
3. Essential oils
Massage your legs with essential oils starting from your feet and going upward. Do this every night before you go to sleep.
4. Chestnut bark tea
Boil 50 gr. of chestnut bark for 10 minutes in order to prepare a tea in 1 l of water. By drinking the tea you make the swelling disappear.
It is also important to eat healthily and be aware of a number of proteins, fruits, and vegetables you consume!
Read other related posts:
1. Get Rid Of Varicose Veins Forever With The Use Of One Simple Ingredient!
2. Say Goodbye to Varicose Veins Naturally
3. Here Are Diseases That Can Be Cured Using Cabbage Leaves
Source: Steth News | Healthy And Natural Life | Top 10 Home Remedies