Transform Your Entire Body In 4 Weeks
With the help of these exercises, you will harden your body, but you will also burn calories. Do not waste time with other exercises, these 7 should not be omitted from your fitness program. Of course, do not forget that other factors such as diet and good sleep are of great importance.
Many men and women around the world spend many hours on the Internet searching for the most suitable exercises that target all the muscles in their bodies.
This article introduces you to the perfect workout, a fitness workout that is ideal to do at home and there is no need for special equipment. All you have to do is have a strong desire to improve yourself, and the ability and willingness to exercise, as well as some free time and some free space at home.
The basis of this training that makes it so spectacular lies in its simplicity, that is, it consists of 7 simple exercises. No prior experience is necessary for this workout, and the technique can be mastered even by beginners with ease.
The number of exercises that this training contains, as well as the repetitions and the duration of each exercise, has been designed according to the final results obtained by a careful study carried out under test conditions.
It is necessary to follow all the detailed instructions for each exercise and perform them correctly as suggested to achieve effective results.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- First, you should stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Next, step forward with one leg and bend your knees until your back knee almost touches the ground.
- Finally, bring your body back (starting position).
- Then do the same with the other leg.
- Do 10 repetitions with each leg.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the ground.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Next, keep your hands by your ears instead of behind your head to avoid neck strain, and bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Next, lift your shoulders and upper back off the floor with your face pointing toward the ceiling, then exhale as you go as high as you can.
- Hold the position for a second, then inhale as you return to the starting position. This is a beneficial exercise for the upper abdomen.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
- Lie on your right side with your arm extended along with the mat and your head relaxed on your arm. Bend both knees and bring them slightly forward to align your feet with your buttocks, making sure your hips are stacked and you keep a small space between your waist and the ground. This is the initial position.
- Exhale. Keeping your feet together, engage your right glute to drive your right knee toward the ceiling, making sure to maintain the distance between your waist and the floor.
- Inhale. Lower your right knee to return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side before completing the remaining reps on the other side.