Top 5 Moves To Workout Your Abs
May 23, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
In today’s article, we present a combination of abdominal exercises that have been shown to be extremely effective.
Many fitness instructors complicate the process when it comes to getting six-pack abs. Actually, not many exercise variations are needed.
What matters most is the food we eat and following these exercises that are effective and work the entire section of the abdomen and you will see amazing changes in a matter of weeks.
Side Plank Crunches
- Begin by kneeling on your right knee, stretch your left leg out to the left side, place your left palm flat on the surface, and place your right hand on the back of your head.
- Bring your left knee up to his left elbow and do a sit-up.
- Return to the starting position, repeat, and then alternate sides.
- On each side do at least 1 minute for a full set.
Medicine Ball Russian Twists
- You will need a medicine ball (as in the image) or dumbbells.
- Sit on the floor, lift your feet off the ground and lean back slightly. It’s about keeping your balance in that position.
- With your arms extended in front of you, twist to one side of your body and then the other.
- A complete turn is a turn to the left, plus a turn to the right.
- To make it more complicated you can do it with a medicine ball.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times.
Medicine ball sit-ups
- Medicine ball exercises are one of the most effective exercises to work the trunk in a very short time. Lie down, with your legs stretched out.
- Hold a medicine ball above your head. Raise your legs keeping them as straight as possible as you bring the medicine ball towards them.
- Lower slowly and repeat. If you find it difficult at first, bend your knees toward your chest instead of keeping your legs straight.
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions.
- For this exercise, you have to get into a high plank position.
- Continue to bring your left knee to your chest, then bring it back to the starting position and then do the same thing but with your right knee to your chest, replicating the look of a climbing motion.
- Count up to 30 movements between the two legs.
- Lie down on the floor with both legs vertical as if you were against a wall.
- Place your arms outstretched on the floor and put your hands under your buttocks.
- Now slowly lower your right leg and bring it as close to the ground as you can, but without touching it. Then slowly raise it back to the starting position.
- Do the same with the left leg. This is one rep
- Do 15 reps.