Top 5 Exercises To Tone Your Butt
June 4, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
To get perfect buttocks there is no easy way, most people have to exercise to get the desired results.
Let’s see 5 exercises that will help you have those buttocks you want:
STEPS ON ONE LEG
- Stand next to a bench with your back straight.
- Place your hands on your waist or hold one or two dumbbells at chest height.
- Bring one leg to a 90-degree angle and place it on the bench, keeping the other leg straight and firmly planted on the ground.
- Drive your body weight through the heel of your left leg and simultaneously push off your right foot.
- Pause and hold the weight in the air for a second.
- Slowly return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
- Do 12 to 15 repetitions on each side.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine to a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.
PLANK WITH LEG RAISES
- Lie face down, in the typical plank position, resting your forearms on the ground.
- Raise your right leg as high as you can, then lower it back to the starting position and do the same with your left leg. This is a repeat.
- Complete 12 repetitions.
- Start on all fours, with your knees just below your hips and your hands just below your shoulders.
- Keep your back and neck straight and look straight ahead.
- Keeping your knee bent, lift your right leg out to the side until your thigh is parallel to the ground. Hold the position for a few moments and lower your leg back to the starting position.
- When you finish, repeat the exercise on the opposite side.
- Do 12 reps on each side.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, and then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.