This 7-Minute Workout Will Get You In Shape Fast
April 25, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Seven-minute might seem like a very short time, but all that depends on how you spend them. When it comes to a HIIT, that might mean a whole workout routine like we are presenting in today’s article!
These are the 12 exercises from this workout that you can try to get in the shape you’ve always wanted.
Just implement this routine that you can do from anywhere. Repeat it on a daily basis and after 21 days you’ll be amazed by the results.
Remember consistently is the key!
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Next, keep your hands by your ears instead of behind your head to avoid neck strain, and bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Next, lift your shoulders and upper back off the floor with your face pointing toward the ceiling, then exhale as you go as high as you can.
- Hold the position for a second, then inhale as you return to the starting position. This is a beneficial exercise for the upper abdomen.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
- Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides.
- In one motion, jump your feet to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that movement by jumping back to the starting position.
- Do 30 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the ground.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- First, you should stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Next, step forward with one leg and bend your knees until your back knee almost touches the ground.
- Finally, bring your body back (starting position).
- Then do the same with the other leg.
- Do 10 repetitions with each leg.
- Stand up with a bench or step in front of you.
- Starting with your right foot, step onto the bench, tapping your left foot lightly against the surface while keeping your weight on your right heel.
- Lower your left foot back to the ground while keeping your right foot on the bench.
- Repeat 3 sets of 12 reps, then switch legs.
Running In Place
- Stand in a space with space and slowly begin to simulate running.
- Try to lift your knees as high as you can and synchronize them with your arms.
- Increase the speed little by little; dose it, and don’t overdo it.
- Do this exercise for 60 seconds.