These 5 Super Glutes Exercises Will Make Your Butt Perfectly Firm
July 19, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Practicing the right exercises can make you achieve your dream body in a very short period of time. In this process, consistency is the key. It won’t happen for one or two days, but believe or not it doesn’t take long for you to start seeing results if you’re really dedicated.
If you are one of those people who have the popular excuse of not having the time to hit the gym then we have the perfect workout plan for you.
Exercise 1: Side Leg Raise
- Lie on your right side on an exercise or yoga mat. Make sure your head is supported by your hand.
- Lift your left leg up as far as you can, keeping your leg straight. Hold it for 1 second at the top.
- Slowly lower your leg.
- Do this 15 times and then switch sides.
Exercise 2: Glute Bridge
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.
Exercise 3: Dumbbell Lunge
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Extend one leg behind you as you lean forward until your body is parallel to the ground, extending your arms toward the ground.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
Exercise 4: Skater
- Jump to the side and, while touching the balls of your feet to the ground, bring your opposite leg back.
- Immediately jump back in the other direction, continuing to alternate until you complete the reps.
- Perform between 25 and 50 repetitions in total.
Exercise 5: Donkey kick
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.