The Top 5 Exercises That Burn The Most Calories
For people who have a weight-induced hormonal imbalance or are in the obese category, losing weight becomes the first and foremost goal in achieving a healthier body.
In people with conditions such as thyroid, polycystic ovary syndrome, and other hormonal problems, weight loss becomes quite hard due to endocrine disruption.
People who suffer from these conditions can exercise the same amounts as a normal person, but end up not getting any results, in contrast to normal people who would see results.
We bring you five exercises that will hit the scale and help you lose weight.
- Jump to the side and, while touching the balls of your feet to the ground, bring your opposite leg back.
- Immediately jump back in the other direction, continuing to alternate until you complete the reps.
- Perform between 25 and 50 repetitions in total.
- For this exercise, you have to get into a high plank position.
- Continue to bring your left knee to your chest, then bring it back to the starting position and then do the same thing but with your right knee to your chest, replicating the look of a climbing motion.
- Count up to 30 movements between the two legs.
Get into a split stance with your right foot forward and your left foot back. Go down into a lunge and immediately push down to the ground to jump up as you switch feet.
Complete 16 reps total, alternating legs on each jump. Rest and repeat until you complete three sets.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the ground.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Start standing with your feet together, arms bent, and hands clasped behind your head.
- Jump your feet out and when you land, immediately crouch down, keeping your arms where they are.
- Extend your legs and jump your feet back to the starting position, immediately jumping back out.
- Complete 3 sets of 12 repetitions