The Most Effective Exercises to Get Rid of Saggy Arm Skin
June 25, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you have lost arm fat and skin and want to get rid of it you came to the right place. In today’s article, we present to you four of the best exercises that specifically target this area and are considered to be the most effective so far.
Here are four ultra-effective exercises that can help improve sagging skin on your arms.
Add them to your daily arm routine, or incorporate some of them into your current workouts.
Overhead rope extensions
- Grabbing the rope accessory, step forward and bring the rope over and behind your head.
- Keeping your torso forward and your arms straight, bend from your elbows until your biceps touch your forearms.
- Get a good triceps stretch, and then fully extend your arms, flexing your triceps to finish.
- Do 3 to 4 sets of 15 repetitions.
Single Arm Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Start by grabbing a single dumbbell and raising it above your head.
- Bend from the elbow, bringing it down through your body behind your head.
- Get a good triceps stretch at the bottom, then fully extend your arm back to the starting position, flexing your triceps to finish.
- Do 3-4 sets of 10-12 reps for each arm.
- Perform all reps on one arm before switching to the other.
Bent Arm Dumbbell Pullover
- Begin this exercise by lying on a flat bench and holding a single dumbbell at arm’s length.
- With elbows bent, she begins to pull the dumbbell back behind her head until you get a stretch in your lats and triceps at the bottom.
- Once you’ve reached the bottom of the movement, pull the dumbbell back up while extending your elbow.
- Flex your triceps hard to finish before doing another rep. Do 3 to 4 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions.
- Start by holding onto an EZ bar or dumbbell and sitting on a bench with your arms above your head. Keeping her chest high and core tight, she bends from the elbows and lowers the dumbbell behind her head until her biceps touch her forearms.
- Give your triceps a good stretch at the bottom, and then extend them fully back to the starting position, flexing your triceps to finish.
- Do 3 to 4 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions.