The Best Moves For a Smaller Waist in This 20-Minute Workout
April 20, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Every girl and woman wants a beautiful and slim waist. To get this area in shape, you have to be constant in your training routines and also take care of your diet. In addition, it is important that you choose exercises that are effective and that do not just waste your time and energy.
This best workout for a smaller waist combines fat-burning movements in this 20-minute workout, and within a short time you’ll see your waist become thinner and those extra centimeters on your sides melt away quickly.
Knee to elbow plank
- First, the starting position is a traditional plank position with your forearms on the ground and your body perfectly straight.
- Then bring your left knee to your left elbow, and then return to plank position. Next, repeat by bringing your right knee to your right elbow.
- Perform a forearm plank with your shoulders aligned over your elbows and your palms lightly pressed into the ground.
- He extends his right arm in front of you, opens it to the side, and returns to the starting position. Repeat on the opposite side, alternating sides as much as possible.
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs and put your arms by your sides with your palms facing the ground.
- Raise both legs and cross them. Go back to the starting position.
Side plank with rotation
- First of all, you should lie on your right side with your legs extended and your feet and hips resting on the floor one on top of the other.
- Next, your right elbow should be directly below your shoulder, per the image, and then contract your core muscles and lift your hips and knees off the floor.
- In this side plank position, raise your left arm and reach it below your waist.
- You will need a medicine ball (as in the image) or dumbbells.
- Sit on the floor, lift your feet off the ground and lean back slightly. It’s about keeping your balance in that position.
- With your arms extended in front of you, twist to one side of your body and then the other.
- A complete turn is a turn to the left, plus a turn to the right.
- To make it more complicated you can do it with a medicine ball.