How To Roast Garlic in the Oven
We all know that Garlic possesses numerous health benefits. However many people don’t really consume it because it’s not so tasty for them or they are having problems digesting it.
In today’s article, we will show you how to prepare your garlic in an oven and you can eat it warm right out of the garlic head. You can eat a lot more roasted garlic because is very delicious and it doesn’t provide any side effects like the raw garlic.
You can also add it to a bread, pizza, pasta and so many other ways. The choice is yours.
The method of preparation is extremely easy, just follow the instructions below and you will make the perfect roasted garlic.
– 1 or more heads of garlic
– Olive oil
– Aluminum foil
1. First, you need to heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Peel most of the garlic, but don’t separate the cloves.
3. Trim about 1/4 inch of the top of the head of the garlic.
4. Place 1-2 spoons of olive oil over the garlic heads and let it sink down into the cloves.
5. Next, wrap the garlic cloves in a foil and bake them for 40minutes.
6. After 40 min. check the cloves. They are done when a center clove is completely soft when pierced with a paring knife.
* For more caramelized flavor, bake them 10 minutes extra
7. The best way to serve it is while is still warm. However, you can keep it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Ways to Use Roasted Garlic
– Spread on bread or crackers
– Mashed into salad dressing
– Mashed into hummus, baba ganoush, or other spreads
– Used in place of raw garlic in soups, casseroles, and sauces
Thank you for reading. We hope you like this delicious and healthy recipe. Have a nice and healthy day!
Source: simply recipes|the kitchen|natural healthy ways