10-Minutes Treatment to Relieve The Sciatic Nerve Pain
The longest nerve in the human body is the sciatic nerve and its located right at the back of the legs. It stretches from the buttocks and goes down to the legs and it ends by the feet.
This nerve is known by the unbearable pain that it causes when it becomes inflamed. The pain extends from the knee to the back.
For those who suffer from this kind of pain usually take a lot of drugs, however, the drugs only treat the symptoms but not the cause. Therefore, you end up taking more and more painkillers.
The best way to approach this problem is through natural solution and exercise.
In short, a feeling of heavy legs, prickling, even numbness is how the pain feels. It can intervene with motion and sitting.
Those who suffer from this condition can help themselves by practicing this method for 10 minutes every day. The rate of the success depends on the stage of the condition.
It is very important for you to follow the steps cautiously.
Treat Your Nerve 10 minutes Before Bedtime
– Fill out a bucket of hot water (the water should be hot enough to comfortably put your feet inside)
– Add 1 liter of Apple Cider Vinegar and a handful of salt
– Blend the mixture
– Soak your feet and keep them inside until the water starts to cool off
– Soon as you take out your feet from the water, dry them
– After you finish the process you can go to bed and make sure you keep your feet warm through out the night
You can use an extra blanket to cover your feet. When you’ll wake up in the morning, don’t go barefoot. Make sure you’re wearing some socks and slippers.
The effects come even after the first treatment. After few treatments, you will feel a huge difference.
Repeat the method until the pain disappears.
Source: Health And Fitness House