As we age our bones and joint suffer throughout time, especially our knees as they support the whole body. Age isn’t the only cause of the problem when it comes to knee pain. There are many other factors such as:
– Old injury or dislocation
– Gout – arthritis in the knees that is caused by the accumulation of uric acid
– Tendinitis – this pain only occurs when moving, climbing, or walking up an incline
– Osteoarthritis – pain in the joints triggered by deterioration of the joint
– Bad posture or bad form when doing any kind of activity
– Torn ligament
– Bursitis – an inflammation inflicted by an injury or frequent overuse
– Rheumatoid arthritis – a chronic disorder that can cause swelling together with high pain
There are numerous natural health treatments for knee pain, but in today’s article, we give you the most successful one as many people around the world are glad that stumbled on a recipe such as this.
It is very easy to prepare and also simple to use.
4 tablespoons sesame seeds
40 grams of pumpkin seeds
200 grams of honey
2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
3 tablespoons raisins
8 tablespoons flax seed
Simply mix all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a nice homogenous mixture. After that store the remedy into a glass container and leave it in the fridge.
Consume the remedy twice a day. Take one teaspoon before the breakfast and another one before lunch. The regular use of this remedy will remover any discomfort that you have on the knees and your tendons and ligaments will become drastically stronger.
How to prevent future pain in the knees or joints
– Be more active and take long walks, especially if you work in an office.
– Maintain a healthy weight as all of the weight is compressed on the knees.
– Try to go to the gym, swim or ride a bike. All of these activities are excellent for improving your knee health.
– Wear better shoes as they have a great impact on the knees.
Source: Healthy Life Box