The abdominal fat is the hardest to be removed. For this area to be tightened you need you definitely need to exercise. However, knowing the right exercise is a half battle won. In today’s article, we will show you what exactly you need to do to easily achieve the desired results.
Plank is an exercise which specifically targets this area. On first sight, it probably looks easy, but wait till you try it. When doing the plank exercise the body weight should lay on the toes and hands while it is straight as a board.
Practicing this exercise for 10 minutes a day gives better results than doing 1.000 sit-ups.
HOW TO DO THE EXERCISE
– Your back straight, press your hands and knees on the floor so that your wrists are in line with your shoulders.
– Look up about 30 inches ahead of you. Your nose facing the floor, position the back of your head in a parallel position to the ceiling.
– Stretch out your right leg backward, your toes bent. Then stretch out your left leg. At this point, your entire body should be resting on your hands and toes.
– Keep the abdominal muscles tight for 20-60 seconds.
– Bending your knees, sit on your heels so that the big toes touch while your knees are separated.
– Lower your torso toward your thighs, while lightly touching the floor with your forehead. Stretch out your arms in front of you and relax.
Repeat the exercise three times. Start with a short time and as time passes to increase the timing.
Source: Fit And Healthy 24