The healing properties of potatoes have been known from hundreds of years ago. Potato juice is especially known from the treatment of several diseases.
Successfully treated diseases are:
• Gastritis: 1Tbspn of potato juice diluted with some water should be taken half an hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Gastric ulcer: 50ml of potato juice on an empty stomach and 50ml before lunch and dinner.
• Blood sugar levels – daily consumption of potato juice.
• Treatment for lung diseases: daily consumption of potato juice
• Cancer: Potato juice is part of the Brojsov therapy for the treatment of cancer.
• Diseases of the spleen and liver, heart disease, frequent headaches and period pains: daily consumption of potato juice.
How to prepare potato juice:
Wash the potatoes and remove any green parts of the crust. Place the potatoes in a juicer and in one minute you will have a glass full of health. Instead of using a juicer you can grate the potatoes and strain them using a linen cloth. Drink it fresh! For better taste you can add honey, lemon juice, carrot or apple.