Outer And Inner Thigh Exercises For Lean And Firm Legs
May 19, 2022 | Uncategorized | No Comments|
In everyday life, we do not pay any attention to the inner thighs, and most often these exercises are neglected. Therefore, even in super thin people, this part of the body may be the most problematic zone. To get rid of the fatty acids and tighten the inner and outer thighs, you should do regular exercises.
These exercises will help you shape both the outer and the inner thighs, especially if you stick to a healthy eating plan and continue with a vigorous cardio routine.
These are the exercises:
1. GLUTE BRIDGE KNEE SQUEEZE
- First, you need to lie faceup with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor and then pause and next lower your hips toward the floor.
- That’s one rep and you need to do eight to 12.
2. FIRE HYDRANT MINI-BAND
- To get to start this exercise you need to get down on all fours.
- Then wrap a resistance band (mini-band) around your working leg just above your knee and you need to make sure your back is flat and your head and spine are neutral.
- Next, you need to begin by lifting your banded leg up.
- Then to the side, keep your knee bent 90 degrees and lifting to hip level, and then make sure your weight is distributed evenly between your hands and knee.
- Then you need to pause at the top for 1-2 seconds and then slowly lower back down to the start, resisting the pull of the band as you return.
- Next, continue for 10 to 12 reps on one side before switching.
3. WALL SIT
- Stand with your back flat against a wall and then you need to walk your feet out about 2 feet in front of you, feet spread about 6 inches apart.
- Next, you need to slide your back down the wall, bending your knees until they are bent at about a 90-degree angle, and then hold this seated position for 20-60 seconds, contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Then you need to straighten your legs and come back to a standing lean against the wall and then change the angle of your bent knees to change the intensity of the exercise.
- You need to lie on your left side with your left arm under your head for support.
- Rest your other hand on your hip and bend your knees to a 45-degree angle.
- Next, you need to place above mini-band above your knees.
- Then keep your feet together and then you need to tighten your abs and spread your knees as far apart as possible.
5. LATERAL SQUATS
- To do this exercise first you need to stand with your feet wider and shoulder-width apart.
- Then you need to shift your hips to the left and down by bending your left knee and keeping your right leg straight.
- Next, your feet should be straight ahead and flat on the ground and you need to push through your left hip, returning to the starting position. Then alternate sides.
- Next repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
6. RESISTANCE BAND MONSTER WALKS
- Place a band around both ankles and another around both knees.
- There should be enough tension that they are tight when your feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Then you need to begin by taking short steps forward alternating your left and right foot.
- After several steps, you need to do just the opposite and walk back to where you started.
7. SIDEBAND WALK
- To start this exercise you need to position a brand around your lower legs and then remember that the resistance can be applied closer to the knees for an easier movement or around the ankles or feet for a more advanced movement.
- Next with the band in place, assume an athletic standing position and that’s with the knees and hips slightly bent, feet shoulder-width apart, and the head and chest up.
- Then you need to stay low and take a slow, lateral step, and then you need to keep your toes pointed forward and stay low.
- Then after completing the step, you need to follow with the opposite leg and then step slowly, resisting the band.
- Next, you need to keep the feet at least shoulder-width apart to maintain band tension and continue to literally step in this manner to complete the set.
- The toy can do the desired number of repetitions before switching to walking in the opposite direction.