Cavities are usually caused by not enough oral hygiene and a lot of sugar. If a tooth goes bad you can always drill it and use a synthetic compound to fill the hole or extract the tooth.
The British Medical Journal showed through a study that tooth decay could be fixed with good nutrition.
In the study, there were 62 children included and they were separated into three groups. The ones in group 1 followed a standard diet along with oatmeal packed with phytic acid. The ones in group 2 followed a standard diet along with Vitamin D supplements and the ones in group 3 followed a diet that did not have grains along with Vitamin D supplements.
It resulted with the children in group 1 experiencing an elevation in cavities. Children in group 2 experiencing significant current tooth decay improvement as well as decreased new tooth decay formation. But children in group 3 had the highest tooth decay improvement and most of their cavities were healed.
Research Found a Correlation between Tooth Decay and These 4 Factors:
– Eating foods filled with phytic acid on a regular basis;
– Consuming too much-processed sugar;
– Not getting enough phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium from your nutrition ways;
– Not getting enough vitamins K, E, A, and D, in particular, vitamin D.
Effective Methods to Heal Tooth Decay and Reverse Cavities:
– Eat less sugar
Oral bacteria take advantage of sugar and inhibit the natural flow of dental fluids. The highly acidic nature of sugar could demineralize the structural makeup of your teeth resulting in tooth decay. Good substitutes for sugar are stevia and organic honey.
– Eat fewer foods that are High in Phytic Acid
Phylate is an enzyme inhibitor and mineral blocker that could contribute to various medical problems. It can be found in seeds, nuts, beans, and grains.
Sadly, around 80% of phosphorus is un-absorbable as it is connected to the phytic acid found in grains and beans.
In addition, these molecules are able to bind minerals, including iron, zinc, magnesium, and calcium, which represent the minerals that play a crucial role in optimal oral health.
When you eat foods with phytic acid, you will most likely get a 20% decrease in zinc absorption and a 60% decrease in magnesium absorption.
Phytic acid inhibits the absorption of these minerals and depletes your bones of them, and it increases your chances of getting bad oral health as well as osteoporosis.
– Consume sprouted beans, seeds, and nuts.
– Consume more healthy fats from cod liver oil, olives, fish, coconut oil, and avocado.
– Don’t eat fast, processed or packed food.
– Raw dairy is packed with fat soluble vitamins, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. So, consume more grass fed kefir goats milk, kinds of butter, and cheese.
– Eat one fruit in the morning
– Increase your consumption of fish, bone broth, meat, and eggs.
– Get proper sunshine exposure or take 5,000IU of a Vitamin D3 supplement every day.
How to Do Oil Pulling:
It is an ancient oral detoxification method that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine.
To do oil pulling, take one tbsp. of raw, organic coconut oil in your mouth for about twenty minutes. Next, spit it out. You should NEVER swallow the pulled oil because it has a lot of toxics and dangerous bacteria. Then, rinse your mouth with warm salt water since it has strong antibacterial influence. Finally, brush your teeth as you normally do.
Do this in the morning.
This old method helps you get rid of bad breath, it whitens your teeth, treats gingivitis, alleviates headaches and helps you in the fight with diabetes.
Also, we give you a recipe for Homemade Toothpaste to Reverse Cavities:
– 3 tablespoons of xylitol
– 1 teaspoon of bentonite clay
– 5 tablespoons of calcium powder
– Half a teaspoon of calcium or magnesium powder
– 2 teaspoons of baking soda
– 4 tablespoons of cold pressed, raw, organic coconut oil
– 20 drops of trace minerals (GRAS certified essential oil, Clove, Spearmint, Melaleuca, Cinnamon, or Peppermint)
In a small glass jar, mix all the ingredients with a spoon. Next, cover it.
Note: Warm up the coconut oil until it turns into a liquid.
Source: Daily Health Keeper