There are many way to stay physically active during cold days, you just have to want to. If you’re tired of the gym and the same exercises, we suggest 7 ordinary ways to keep healthy and stay in shape without a rigorous schedule.
1. You’re right if you think that shopping is extremely rewarding. Go shopping with a friend and browse all of the shops.
2. Use hand weights and exercise while watching your favorite TV show. If you can’t afford weights, use water bottles or other heavy items.
3. Buy or download an exercise program from the internet. This is a fun way to turn your living room into a gym, as well as when it rains outside.
4. If you live in a building with an elevator, avoid using it. This way you will be in better shape while tightening your buttocks and legs at the same time.
5. Clean up the house more often. Get active and wipe the windows, clean your wardrobe and those dusty places around the house. Be creative and useful!
6. Warm up and take the dog for a walk. Let it become a daily routine for you. Both your body and your pet will be grateful.
7. When the first snow hit, enjoy playing games with it outside. It is much more fun and healthy than you think.