How to Lift The Buttocks in a Short Time: 4 Specific Exercises
November 22, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you want to tone and tighten the buttocks and legs to make them look more appealing, the following exercises will be very useful. It is also important to know that in order to achieve the desired results it is necessary to make certain changes in the way of living, such as following a healthy diet plan, getting rid of all unhealthy habits, and moving more.
These six moves will change the look of your butt in just a few weeks, and all you need to do is be persistent throughout your workout to achieve the desired results.
Seated hip abduction
- Begin sitting on a hip abduction machine or bench with a mini resistance band looped above your knees, and legs together.
- Keeping your knees bent at a 90-degree angle, squeeze your buttocks and press your legs together.
- Then pause and continue to squeeze your glutes.
- Move your legs together to return to the starting position.
- Do 2 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, and then slowly lower your body to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Extend one leg behind you as you lean forward until your body is parallel to the ground, extending your arms toward the ground.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at hip-width.
- He bends his knees and, as he lowers himself, brings his right leg back and to the left in a bowing motion.
- When your left thigh is parallel to the ground, push up with your left heel and return to the starting position.
- Repeat 12 reps on this side and switch legs.