How to Lift Sagging Breasts? The Best Breast Lift Exercises
September 25, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
The shape, size and color of the breasts depend on the genetic factor and therefore vary from person to person. A woman’s breasts continue to change over time, and as aging begins the breasts tend to sag. Sagging breasts make women feel uncomfortable and affect their confidence.
It is essential to take into account the following factors that cause sagging breasts:
- Heavy breasts tend to become saggier over time
- Hormonal fluctuation during menopause
- estrogen deficiency
- Persistent smoking affects skin resistance
- breast cancer
- strenuous exercises
If you are related to some of these factors, you better start taking steps to keep your breasts healthy. Also, ladies, don’t worry, you are at the right place to get the tips to get rid of sagging breasts. We will discuss the simple yet effective tips to say goodbye to sagging breasts.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Lie on your stomach to do the cobra pose. The head should look down and the legs should be hip-width apart.
- The palms of the hands should be on the ground, each on its respective side of the chest. Use your palms to push your chest up.
- The legs and pelvis should remain on the ground. Stretch your neck well while looking at the sky. Breathing is the key: don’t forget to inhale and exhale!
- Hold the pose for a few seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Dumbbell chest press on the floor
- Lie on the floor, with the dumbbells in your hands and your feet flat on the floor.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms are completely straight.
- Lower your arms until your elbows touch the ground.
- Perform between 10 and 20 lifts.