If you are a beginner and not sure where to start this article is perfect for you. The abdominal muscles play a very important role when making many movements.
Therefore in today’s article, we will focus on this area as it takes the most time to get into shape. When it comes to this process, the diet is the most important. However, if you don’t work out then you will never sculpt your oblique muscles.
These two important segments go together to achieve maximum results in the shortest period of time. These muscles are also responsible for the correct posture. Below you will find a few exercises that will strengthen and show abdominal oblique muscles.
– Stand with your feet hip distance apart. Hold a five- to 10-pound medicine ball with both hands with your arms outstretched in front of you.
– Keep your core stable, and take a large step back with your right foot, planting your foot and then lowering your body until both legs are bent at right angles.
– As you sink into the lunge, twist your torso to the left.
– Bring your torso back to center, and exhale as you straighten your legs. Bring your feet back together, and then step back on your left leg, twisting to the right.
– This completes one rep. Do 10 reps for a set, and do at least two sets.
Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a medicine ball with both hands in front of your body. Lower into a squat, bringing the ball down toward your left knee. Rise up from the squat, and twist your hips to the right as you lift the ball over your right shoulder, keeping your arms extended. Repeat the movement 10 to 15 times, and then switch sides.
Sit down on the floor, lif your legs and back as much as you can. With your arms spread forward, turn to one side of the body and then to the next. Repeat this exercise for 10 times. Complete 12 full rotations. (That’s 24 twists!)