Here’s How To Detox Your Entire Body To Never Get Sick Or Tired Again
We live in a modern society where chemicals and toxins are all around us. There are in our food, drinks and even the air. That is why it is imperative to practice detoxification to our system, making sure our body system’s function properly.
If you haven’t heard about spirulina, it is a blue-green algae abundant in minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and amino acids. Bathing in spirulina helps revitalize, nourish and soften the skin. Moreover, it has strong detox properties which flush the fluids from the cells and replacing them with all this good stuff in spirulina.
On the other hand, this method is also very useful if you have muscle aches and fatigue.
Here is how to prepare this wonderful bath:
½ cup spirulina, mixed in a pitcher of warm water (where to find)
½ cup sea salt
5 drops essential oil (I like to use a mixture of lime, bergamot and grapefruit)
Ten great reasons to include spirulina
1. Spirulina is known to be alkalizing to the body, which boosts liver function, a necessary element while detoxing.
2. Spirulina contains chlorophyll which is used for “detoxification” by helping remove toxins such as heavy metals and other pollutants from the blood.
3. Spirulina is often alternated with chlorella for detoxifying the body.
4. Spirulina is high in B-vitamins: vitamins B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid).
5. Spirulina is high in other vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, and selenium.
6. Dried spirulina contains 8 mg of calcium per 1 Tablespoon serving, which is more than raw spirulina.
7. Spirulina is rich in protein. In fact, amino acids make up 62% of spirulina and provide 4 grams per 1 Tablespoon.
8. Spirulina contains gamma linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid. The only other place it is found is in a mother’s breastmilk. It has amazing anti-inflammatory properties, especially when taken with other quality Omega-3 supplements.
9. Spirulina has potent antioxidant activity, particularly phycocyanin and beta-carotene—antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage.
10. The very high concentration of bioavailable iron makes it excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia.
For Spirulina that is guaranteed organic and sources from trusted farms and ranches, try Living Traditionally’s Organic Spirulina from the Living Traditionally Store http://www.livingtraditionallystore.com.
If you want to find more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
Source: Think Organic Life