The Herb That is Stronger Than Chemo Drugs
If you ask yourself which food is best against cancer this herb surly takes the number one place. It has the ability to eliminate cancer cells and also protect the healthy cells as well.
In a recent study, scientists ware able to dissolve the cancer tumor in just 2 days using dandelion tea.
Dandelion is well known for its medicinal properties and health benefits. This tea has been used by our ancestors for many centuries and it seems that we forgot how much beneficial this herb is. It is also very potent against numerous other planets.
Researchers have found that dandelion root is more effective than chemotherapy.
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, the University of Windsor, Canada conducted the experimental research where they affirmed that the foundation of this plant can take out tumor cells and secures whatever is left of the cells.
The 72-year-old John DiCarlo had benefits of this root. He had cancer and treated it for almost a month. Everything changed when he tried the dandelion tea. He was in remission after 4 months.
Dandelion root has a natural diuretic effect, allowing your liver to more quickly eliminate toxins. It also helps strengthen the immune system, balance blood sugar levels, relieve heartburn and soothe digestive issues
How To Prepare The Dandelion Root
1. Collect the seed, which is at the base of the white fluffy crown that appears after the yellow flowers have matured
2. These seeds are picked around may and June and should be immediately frozen
3. In August turn up the soil you plant them in, spread the seeds, and water them daily
4. In October dig up the roots shake off most of the dirt, but not all of it.
5. Dry them by using forced-air incubator without any water in it or dry them on the sun.
6. Make sure they are dried well.
7. Pound the roots flat, then put in an electric coffee grinder for 25 seconds and you have powder.
8. To store them, place them in an airtight glass jar.
Source: Healthy Holistic Living