There are many foods that can improve your health, but there are healthy foods that can cause certain health problems.
1. Potato – Although it is not always associated with healthy food, the potato is actually very healthy. It contains over 20% of the daily value of vitamin C, B6 and potassium. However, some people are sensitive to vegetables which include potatoes and contain alkaloids that can affect muscle and nerve function.
2. Broccoli – It is very healthy and can protect against cancer. For most people, broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K, but people with thyroid problems should be careful when eating this vegetable, as it can cause an increase in the thyroid gland.
3. Bananas – They are a great source of potassium and vitamin B6, but some people are allergic to them. The symptoms of an allergic reaction are shortness of breath, tingling of the mouth and swelling of the throat.
4. Spinach – It is rich in vitamin C, A, iron and protein. Unfortunately spinach contains oxalates, which are harmful to people with unhealthy kidneys.
5. Chicken – A great source of protein and vitamin B13, but people that suffer from gout should limit their consumption of this and other meats because it contains high levels of purines.