Why Is So Good And Healthy To Massage Feet Before You Sleep
Massage is a necessity, not a luxury. it is a way to relax the body and improve your overall health. When it comes to massage, many people don’t consider the feet important.
However, according to reflexology experts, our feet have numerous points and when they’ve stimulated an instant pain relief and relaxation is provided, as they are linked to different body organs.
Here are some benefits of the feet massage:
– Stress reduction
– Increase of the libido
– Improvement of the blood flow
– Stimulation of the secretion of sweat
– Elimination of those acids that could cause cramps
– Calm the mind and the body
– Better sleep
– Lowering of the blood pressure
– Prevention of injury and it speeds up the recovery process
– Decrease the feelings of anxiety
Treating various health issues throughout massage is very effective, like indigestion, insomnia, edema, pain, improves skin health, and boosts blood circulation.
When massaging the feet it is important to understand that different points are for certain body parts. Therefore, take a look at the image above and see where your feet need massage the most.
For example, when massaging the big toe or toenail you are directly affecting the lungs and the brain.
If you still don’t want to spend any money for a foot massage you can try it at your home. Best time is before going to bed.
You will instantly feel the effects of the foot massage and you can practice it every night.
Read other related posts:
1. Do This Movement Every Night Before Going To Bed, Your Body Will Change In No Time!
2. The Secret To Reliving Back Pain Is In Your Feet! Do These 5 Exercises For Just 15 Minutes
3. 5 Effective Exercises That Will Build Up Your Glutes, Improve Your Posture And Burn Fat!
Source: Check These Things | Time For Natural Health Care | Natural Living Ideas