We’ve been writing about the benefits of ginger in many of our articles. It’s great for treating many diseases and conditions since it has strong anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Also, it contains plenty of nutrients, for example, magnesium, vitamin C and lots of minerals.
It’s great for treating heart diseases, improves the digestion and immune system and can treat asthma too. Also, it’s great for treating liver infections and cleansing it.
Doctors usually prescribe some drugs for treating common colds or flu, however it has been proven that ginger is also more efficient in fighting them.
Some of the other benefits ginger has on our health are:
– Dissolving kidney stones
– Reducing the risk of heart attack
– Cleansing the liver
– Contains plenty of minerals, vitamins and provides oxygen for our body
– Eliminates cancer cells and increases the defense against cancer
– Improves circulation due to its great warming properties
Here, we will show you a recipe for preparing ginger tea. You will need:
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– 1 cup of water
– Coconut milk
– Organic honey, but it’s not necessary
First, the water should be boiled and then the ginger and turmeric added to it. Let them simmer for 10 minutes, then pour the milk in it. Last, strain the tea and if you want a better taste you can add organic honey to make it sweeter.
Source: Natural Cures World