Many fitness instructors complicate the process when it comes to getting six-pack abs. Actually, not many exercise variations are needed.
What matters most is the food we eat and the exercises that are effective and work your entire abdominal section.
In today’s article, we present to you just that. All the exercises you need to do to have perfect abs. All you need is perseverance and you will have great results guaranteed.
- First of all, you should lie on your right side with your legs extended and your feet and hips resting on the floor one on top of the other.
- Next, your right elbow should be directly under your shoulder, as per the illustration, then contract your core muscles and lift your hips and knees off the floor.
- You have to hold on as long as you can. And then return to the starting position. Then do the other side and repeat.
- Start in a tabletop stance (on all fours).
- Facing the ground with his neck in a neutral position, he extends his right leg behind and his left arm in front (both should be parallel to the ground).
- Hold the position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do the movement with the opposite leg and arm.
- Do 12 reps on each side.
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Then extend your arms above your head. That’s the initial position.
- Next, stand up and bring your arms outstretched and straight towards your legs, which you also raise straight.
- The idea is to lean on your buttocks trying to touch (or get as close as possible) to your feet with your hands. Then inhale as you return to the starting position.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
Similar to Bow Pose, Boat Pose offers a workout for your belly, back, arms, and legs.
- Inhale deeply as you lift your chest up and lift your legs off the ground. Keep your gaze forward to help align your body.
- The arms should be parallel to the ground. Legs raised and trunk slightly back.
- Hold this pose as you inhale and exhale 10 times.
- Repeat this pose 5 times with 15 seconds of rest in between.