Get Rid Of Thigh Fat Fast With This 10-Minute Daily Workout
Consistency is the key to a successful transformation. Working out just 10 minutes a day is far better than once a week for 2 hours.
Start slow and steady and expand your limits with time, and of course, have fun throughout the process!
Choosing your perfect workout routine might be difficult sometimes. However many of us don’t understand that if you wanna make it work then it takes more than a day or a few days to find the workout program effective.
Due to the busy lifestyle that most people live nowadays, working out from home has become more and more popular. That brings us to the idea that very many people need a workout that will be super effective is not time-consuming and does not require that much equipment.
Following are the detailed explanations of each exercise. Perform each exercise as it is instructed to you, as many times as it is recommended, so that the ultimate results are effective.
- Stand tall with your feet spread wide and your hips turned slightly outward.
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell in front of your chest while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Bend at the hips, knees, and ankles to squat down.
- Continue until your hips are slightly lower than your knees.
- To get up, push your feet toward the ground and return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps, rest, and repeat for a total of two to three sets.
Dumbbell reverse lunges
With a dumbbell in each hand, take a long step back with one leg.
She firmly plants her heel down and lowers it until her back knee touches the ground.
Push through your front leg to come back up and repeat on the other side.
Complete 12 repetitions with each leg.
Romanian Dumbbell Deadlift
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend at the waist and bend your knees a little, allowing the dumbbells to drop close to the ground.
- Come up to the starting position. That’s a repeat.
- Try to perform between 10 and 15 repetitions.
- Start standing with your feet together, arms bent, and hands clasped behind your head.
- Jump your feet out and when you land, immediately crouch down, keeping your arms where they are.
- Extend your legs and jump your feet back to the starting position, immediately jumping back out.
- Complete 3 sets of 12 repetitions.