Full Body Workout Routine in Under 15 Minutes
May 5, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Choosing the perfect workout routine can be difficult at times. However, many of us don’t understand that if you want it to work, it takes more than a day or a few days for the exercise program to be effective.
Due to the busy lifestyle that most people lead nowadays, exercising at home has become more and more popular. That leads us to the idea that a lot of people need a workout plan that’s super effective, doesn’t take a lot of time, and doesn’t require as much equipment.
Below you can see the exercises that make up this plan along with detailed explanations of each exercise.
Perform each exercise as indicated, as many times as recommended, so that the final results are effective.
Knee to Elbow Plank (Spiderman Plank)
- To perform this exercise, you first have to lie on the floor with your legs extended and then you have to stand on your toes while placing your hands under your shoulders and then you have to push yourself up to a plank position.
- Next, keep your core tight and your back flat and bring your left knee toward your right elbow.
- Then pause and slowly return to the starting point and repeat on the other side, continuing to alternate.
Swimming with Pilates
- First of all, you need to lie on your stomach with your arms above your head and squeeze your abs.
- Next, you have to lift your lower legs and upper body off the ground and only your thighs and abs should touch the ground.
- Next you have to extend your arms and legs. Then you have to move your right arm and left leg together and your left arm and right leg together and then alternate them back and forth for the desired amount of time.
- This exercise is essential for the health of the elbows, as they help control the movement of the knees.
- This exercise is the foundation for strong knees, as weak or inactive knees can cause all sorts of problems.
- This exercise also works to strengthen your hamstrings and abs.
- Get into a plank position with your weight on your hands and toes, elbows directly under your shoulders.
- The body should form a straight line from the neck to the ankles.
- From that position, brace your core and lift your left leg and right hand off the ground.
- Then do the same but with the other leg and hand. That’s a series. Repeat 10 series.
- Begin this exercise in a side plank position, with your right shoulder on your elbow.
- our body should be lying down and resting on your feet (heels).
- Raise your right hip until it forms a straight line.
- Hold for a second and return to the starting position.
- Do this 10 times. Then turn around and do it on the left.
- Start with your shoulders wide apart and your legs apart.
- Keep your back straight as you lower your butt as if you were sitting down.
- Hold for a few seconds and then come back up to the starting position.
- You can do a set of 10 reps if a set of 20 reps is too much for you.
- You have to start from a position where you are on all fours and then with your palms slightly wider than your shoulders and your feet have to be together.
- Next, keep in mind that your body should form a straight line from head to toe, then lower it until your chest almost touches the ground.
- Then you have to keep your upper arms at a 45 angle to your torso and return to the starting position. Try to do 10 push-ups and then rest for 90 seconds.