According to the World Health Organization, prostatic cancer is one of the leading factors behind loss of life among males. The main reason for that is because the symptoms are often hidden and not many people take them seriously until is too late.
The symptoms can differ from person to person but there are some that are most prone to show, especially people who are at the age over 50 should definitely go through regular skilled examinations to be able to become sure and remain safe.
12 Early Warning Signs of Prostate Cancer
1. Frequent urges to urinate especially during the evening
2. Hard time urinating in a standing position
3. Decreased flow of urine and changing the color of urine
4. Burning sensation during urinating
5. An unpleasant feeling at the beginning of the urination process
6. Pain or numbness in the hips, thighs or lower back
7. Bone pain which may lead to fractures
8. Swelling and discomfort in legs or pelvic area
9. Problems with ejaculation – Painful ejaculation
10. Erectile dysfunction
11. Blood in urine (Hematuria)
12. Blood in the urine
Experts recommend checking with your doctor even id the symptoms are not very vivid.