Destroy The Fat From Your Arms With These 4 Simple Exercises
April 15, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you have fat on your arms and want to get rid of it, you have come to the right place. In today’s article, we present four of the best exercises that specifically target this area and are considered the most effective to date.
Dumbbell triceps extension
- Lie on your back and support yourself with the soles of your feet.
- Keep your arms straight, making a 90-degree angle to the ground, and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise the dumbbells by keeping your arms straight.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- For this exercise, also known as triceps dips, all you need is a chair, bench, couch, or step and you’re good to go.
- Make sure to keep your butt and lower back close to the chair (or whatever object you’re using) to maximize the benefits of this exercise.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Stand with your legs apart with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Next, place both hands in front of you and hold a dumbbell at one end (or the handle of the kettlebell).
- Raise your arms above your head and bend your arms while holding the dumbbell or kettlebell behind your head. Feel the pressure exerted on your arms and shoulders.
- Make sure your spine, legs, and knees are in a straight posture.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Perform between 15 and 20 repetitions.
Dumbbell triceps kick
- First, hold a barbell or dumbbell in each of your hands ensuring a proper grip.
- When you’re in a standing position, bend your knees making sure your back is absolutely straight and bend at the front.
- The front of the body should be parallel to the ground and the arms should be closer to your sides as a 90-degree posture between the forearm and the upper arm.
- Shoulders should be intact at your sides as you extend your arms to the back and feel the contraction in your triceps and arms.
- Hold the same position for a while and return to the starting point. Make sure you don’t swing your hands.
- Try to do at least 20 repetitions.