Many people are not aware of the benefits that the okra can provide, it is abundant in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that provide an array of health benefits from treating diabetes to preventing kidney disease.
This amazing product of nature is beneficial in any form, you can consume it boiled, stewedried, or even in pickled form.
Okra Water Recipe
1. Pierce each side of the pods with a knife.
2. Place the pods in a large mason jar, then cover them with water.
3. Soak the pods overnight, at least eight hours (up to 24 hours).
4. In the morning, squeeze the pods into the water to release any leftover sap.
5. Throw the pods away and drink the water.
Other Health Benefits:
The rich source of dietary fiber, important vitamins and minerals and antioxidants this vegetable can do wonders for our health.
– Preventing constipation
– Reducing the risk of colorectal cancer
– Lowering cholesterol
– Boosting energy levels
– Improving symptoms of depression
– It can help you treat irritable bowel, sore throat ulcers and lung inflammation
We definitely recommend including okra in your daily diet. Moreover, the recipe that we presented is also amazing and worth trying.
Source: Fit And Healthy