These exercises will not only help you reduce your waist, but also help you to keep your body properly. Without a doubt, the solid core is one of the most sought-after physical attributes of today. Probably so far you have learned a few tips from your trainers, but in order to emphasize your abdominal muscles, you need to be concentrated enough on the target, which means that you have a great discipline.
Tiu Tummy Toner
– First, you need to start in a standard plank position, palms planted firmly on the ground and then to Maintain a straight line from your shoulders to your heels by engaging your core muscles.
– Next, your feet should be hip-width apart and then you need to lift your right leg two or three inches off the ground and bring your right knee towards your right elbow while keeping your hips as stable as possible.
– So, you need to return your right leg back to the ground and repeat on the left side.
Low Plank with Leg Lifts
– Assume a pushup position but with your weight on your forearms instead of your hands. Brace your abs, clench your glutes, and keep your body straight from head to heels.
– Now raise your right leg and hold that position for 1 second. Lower your right leg and raise your left leg. Continue alternating back and forth for the prescribed time or reps.
– As you lay on your back lift your upper body up and swing your arms to one side. Get back to the initial position and repeat the process on the opposite side.
Weighted Hands to Knees
– As you lie on the back take the thumbnail and lift it toward the ceiling. With the sole of your left foot on the mat, bring your right toes toward the ceiling.
– Exhale and lower your arms and leg toward the floor, keeping your lower back touching the mat.
Eagle Pose Crunch
– Laying down, wrap up into Eagle Pose like before, except this time from your back. Crunch up, drawing your elbows to your knees. Repeat for 10 breath cycles and then repeat on the opposite side.
– First, you need to lie face up on the floor with your legs extended over your hips, then toes pointed and hands behind your head, and then you need to open your legs into a straddle position. And then open it only as wide as you can go without allowing your lower back to arch.
– Next, you need to use your inner-thigh muscles to bring your legs together and then to continue squeezing your inner thighs as you cross your lead leg over your right. And you need to lift your head and shoulders off the floor and then lower your head to the floor as you return to your straddle position.
-Then repeat the move, alternating your lead leg.
Source: Female Fit Body