8-Week Workout Plan To Reduce Body Fat
June 6, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
We do not believe that there is someone who is satisfied with their body and does not want to lose the extra fat, but at the same time has a hard time finding the way to do it.
For this reason, in this article, we are going to try to provide a solution to your problem and we will present you with an 8-week exercise plan that will help you lose weight and strengthen your body.
Below we will show you a list of exercises that you must follow every day if you want to see the results. After only eight weeks you will see how your body is transforming, and also the extra weight will be lost, and the muscles of your body will be stronger than ever, so finally your body shape will also show. Don’t think twice and start this exercise plan right away.
- You have to take the dumbbells in your hands and then slightly bend your knees and bring your torso forward from the waist.
- Then you have to keep your back straight and parallel to the ground.
- Next, you have to raise the dumbbells and hold the position for several seconds and then return to the starting position.
- You have to repeat it ten times.
- First, you have to start with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then your chest forward and out.
- Next, you need to extend your hands straight in front of you.
- Then you need to sit back and down as if you were sitting on a chair and then lower yourself down.
- Thus, the thighs are parallel to the ground, with the knees on the ankles and you have to maintain this position for a few seconds.
- Then return to the starting position and repeat it 20 times.
- To start this exercise, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and then do a normal squat.
- Finish it by jumping in the air.
- Then when you land you have to lower your body back to the squat position and repeat it ten times.
- You have to grab the dumbbells with both hands and then keep your elbows close to your torso.
- Then you need to raise the weights while contracting your biceps.
- Next, you have to lift the weights until they reach shoulder level and then hold this position for several seconds.
- Bring your arms back to the starting position and you have to do this ten times.
- To start this exercise you first have to start on your hands and knees with your hands under your shoulders and then extend your legs while supporting yourself on the balls of your feet.
- Then you have to bring your feet back until you are in a plank position and bend your elbows, lowering your body down.
- Next, you need to slowly push yourself back to the starting position.
Knee to Elbow Plank (Spiderman Plank)
- You should start this exercise in a plank position.
- Then lift your right foot off the ground and bring your right knee up and toward your right elbow and then bring your leg back to the starting position.
- You must repeat the movement with the other leg and do it several times.