8 Moves to Get Rid of Back and Side Fat
A large number of people are facing excess weight, so this topic is so widespread among people around the world that some people are ready to take everything to change their way of life and get rid of this problem. Fortunately, there are methods that can prevent this problem.
However, different people want to get fat out of different body areas, so someone wants to lose fat from the stomach, and others want to focus on the elimination of the inner thigh mass.
That’s why today this article will be of great help especially for those people who fight back fat and will offer you 8 exercises, a program that will increase your self-confidence and make you feel self-confident again because by practicing these 8 exercises you will be able to re-fit in your favorite outfit.
We, women, are most preoccupied with the look of our stomach and butt, less with the look of our hands and feet, and perhaps the least attention we pay to a very sexy part of the body that contains large muscles – the back.
Exercise to strengthen muscles on the back should not be ignored by any woman. The beautiful solid back looks sexy contributes to standing upright and thus gives the impression of a self-confident person and also reduces the chances of injury.
But you also need to know that a workout cannot be functional without applying a healthy diet, so you will need to make certain changes in eating habits because this excess weight will gradually disappear without leaving any consequences for your health.
In today’s article, we present you the most effective exercise that will target your muscles from side and back and help you get rid of fats in those zones and what is best is that this training does not require any special equipment and it is also saving time and can be done at home, which is good if you are not a fan of the gym.
All you need to do is follow the detailed instructions for each exercise and properly to perform them as suggested to you in order to achieve effective results.
- Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and place your right hand behind your head.
- Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze.
- Return to the starting position, repeat, and then switch sides.
- Lie on your back, lift your shoulders off the mat and raise both legs.
- Bring one knee and the opposing elbow close to each other by crunching to one side, and fully extend the other leg.
- Return to the starting position and then crunch to the opposite side.
- Repeat until the set is complete.
Frog Leg Lifts
- Position yourself in a plank position above the Swiss ball.
- Then lift your legs and bend your knees.
- Now start lifting them as much as you can up in the air.
- This exercise helps to tone up your arms and legs, so you need to stand straight with your feet together and arms on your waist.
- Then jump as high as you can with your hands joining up above your head and feet spread wide apart as you go up.
- Return back to starting position and you need to repeat this exercise for a minute.
- First, you need to lay down flat on your stomach with your arms up over your head and you need to pull your abs in tight.
- Then you need to raise your lower legs and upper body up off the ground and only your thighs and abs should be touching the ground, so next, you need to pulse your arms.
- And then legs up and down. Next, you need to move your right arm and left leg together and your left arm and right leg together and then alternate them back and forth for the desired amount of time.
- To start this exercise you need to lay down on your side so that only your forearm and the side of your foot are touching the ground and then to make your body into a straight line (side plank position).
- Then you need to bend at the waist and lower your hip towards the ground and then back up again and next to repeat for the desired amount of repetitions and then switch sides.
Forearm Plank to Push Up
- You need to start in a forearm plank and keep Abs tight and spine long.
- Pick up the right arm and right palm on the ground and then repeat on the left side, ending up in a high plank position. Next, you need to reverse the movement.
- Replacing right palm with right elbow and left palm with left elbow and that’s 1 rep.
- Be sure to keep hips still and facing the ground throughout the routine. You need to do 10 reps, alternating starting arms with each rep.
Basic Squat with Side-Leg Lift
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart, feet parallel. Hold your hands out in front of you for balance. Bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply so your thighs are parallel with the floor, keeping your weight back in your heels.
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely and lifting the left leg out to the side, squeezing the outer glute.
- As you step the foot back into shoulder-width distance position, squat down again. Then stand up and do a side leg lift on the right side. Lower the leg back to the starting position.