As you know, exercise should be regular, no matter how long it takes and how difficult the exercises are. You need to keep your body active and in shape and all options are better than not doing anything.
It may sound weird, but the time before you go to bed is perfect for exercise. Not only will you improve your health, but you will release the body and the spirit from all the consequences that the daily stresses have made. None of you asks you to run a marathon before going to bed, but simple stretching exercises and how it will improve your health.
So sweep before you go to bed. Not only does exercise work for your health, but research shows that it helps you to fall asleep and get better off at night. That’s why we will offer the following 8-minute exercises that will make you sleep as a baby if you start to do it, and the most important ones will make you lose weight while you are in the deepest dreams.
It’s a bit necessary to achieve results, but the secret is inconsistency and however much it sounds strange to you, but exercise 8 minutes before falling asleep is the right thing to do if you want to lose weight.
1. Rear Leg Raises
-First, place your body in a horizontal position and then you are head needs to be placed forward and the bend of your knees needs to reach an angle of 90-degrees between the calves and the hamstring. This is your starting point.
– Next, you need carefully to extend one leg up and behind you, but pay attention to your hip and knee because both of them need to be extended too.
– You need to make 5-10 repetitions of the exercise and then switch sides.
2. Reverse Plank with Leg Fit
– You should begin the exercise by sitting on your butt with the legs in a straight position and then bring your hands few inches behind you and make sure that your fingertips are facing your toes.
– Then in the next phase of the exercise, press onto your feet and alter you butt off the ground and try your body to stay in a diagonal position. But if you have issues with your wrists, then you can do the exercise on your elbows.
-Next, when you will be done with this you need to switch your right leg up and then the left one and pay attention to move carefully and with control and your moves need to be slow and steady, not allowing your hips to go down.
3. Barbell Glute Bridge
– First, start the exercise as you are sitting on your butt on the ground with a barbell over your legs, it may appear a discomfort while doing this exercise, so in order to reduce the same, you need to have a pad on the bar or to use a fat bar solely.
– Next, you need to do is continue the exercise by rolling the bar so the bar to be directly above your hips. Then lay down your body on the floor and once you lay down on the floor start the new movement with your heels. Then drive your heels by extending them in a vertical position through the bar.
– Your upper back and the heels of your feet need to support your weight through this movement and while exercising extend your body as much as you can. Then when you will be done, reverse the motion and start with the exercise from the beginning.
– First, you need to place your body in a lower position until your thigh is parallel to the floor and at the same time your right shin need to be in a vertical position.
– You should not be afraid or confused if your knee moves a little bit forward as far as it is not going past the right toe.
– Next, while the weight is in your right heel try to tap your left knee if possible and then try to press into your right heel in order to be able to go back to the position as you have started.
5. Dumbbell Split Jump
– First, start the exercise in a standing position and try your torso to be straight as much as it is possible.
– Regarding your body, you need to lower the same to a position of a split squat and then jump quickly, position your legs as scissor, and finish by landing your opposite leg forward.
6. Windshield Wipers
7. Mason Twist/ Weighted Russian
– First, you need to place an exercise mat on the floor and then sit on the same and then make sure that your upper body is straightened enough and your legs completely extended.
– Next, between both hands grip a weight plate and hold the same in front of your abdomen so that your arms will be slightly bent and then you need to cross your ankles and start to raise them off the floor but slightly. Regarding the knees, you need to bend them towards you and to balance your body, you need to lean back around 15 degrees.
– So, all these instructions are part of the starting position of the exercise. Next, slowly turn your torso to the left trying to touch the plate on the floor and do not forget to breathe out while you exercising. And then once finishing go back to the starting position and breath in and out as you do so.
8. Butt Lift (Bridge)
– You should lie on the floor in a completely horizontal position and then place the hands by your side and bent the knees. Next, the feet need to be positioned around the width of the shoulder and so this position of the body is your starting point for the exercise.
– Then use mainly your heels to push and next you need to lift your hips off the ground, but your back needs to remain straight. So, while you are performing this part of the exercise try to stay at the top just for a second.
– And at the end slowly go back to the position at which you have started and finish the exercise and do not forget to breathe in.
Source: Female Fit Body